MEGAN: Affordable Blackhead Removal Mask

MEGAN : Peel-off Clay Mask

Due to too much pollution here in Manila our once small pores enlarged. A good ol' Black head removal can counter that. Today I'll be reviewing to you my all time favorite blackhead mask. Want to know why its on top of my list? Read and find out 


MEGAN : Peel-off Clay Mask Review
front

INTRODUCTION :

So today I'll be sharing my favorite blackhead removal mask. Megan has two variants one is the green one which is an easily peel-off mask i think its Cucumber and the other one is this, Clay Mask. So Why is it my fave of all the peel-off mask I had? Well because it definitely delivers and its infused with my all time buddy "  Charcoal ".

PRODUCT REVIEW :
MEGAN : Peel-off Clay Mask Review

MEGAN : Peel-off Clay Mask Review





Where to Buy : 7-11 or Watsons

             See? its very accessible to buy.

Packaging : True to its " Charcoal " Packaging. 
  • Visual Directions to Use
  • Text are not bombarded
  • I like its simple design
Price :  Php 30.00

This is why i love this product so much! for only 30.00 , you have a very effective blackhead removal 


How to use :  

  1. Apply evenly onto face
  2. leave it for 15-20 minutes or until dry
  3. gently peel it off from bottom to top
  4. Rinse with warm water

Verdict : 

MEGAN : Peel-off Clay Mask Review
With the Mask on

  • Has thick consistency
  • ONE pack can be use for 3 times 
  • lathers nice but make sure to evenly soothe it out


What Sayn Say ( FINAL VERDICT ) :

                            WARNING : Digusting pictures of my whiteheads / blackheads
MEGAN : Peel-off Clay Mask Review


MEGAN : Peel-off Clay Mask Review



  • Its charcoal infused so it really cleans out face
  • I love that its black so you can easily see where are the whiteheads that were pulled out
  • I have been using this for past months and I swear by its effects
  • VERY AFFORDABLE 
  • DOES DRAW WHITEHEADS/ BLACKHEADS OUT!!!!
  • Kinda hurts but very tolerable
    RATING : 5.00 / 5.00

    Will Buy it Again? : YES DEFINITELY!!!

    Have you tried it ? Tell me your experience. I would really love to hear from you :D





    Comments

    1. Wow, The blog looks great. Thanks for sharing the information with us. You can also visit hair care tips for ladies

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    I tried Crystal Infinity: Bleaching Scrub for 7 days! Is it a Buy or a Bye?

    Cathy Doll : Water Splash Essence With L- glutathione REVIEW