Cathy Doll : Water Splash Essence With L- glutathione REVIEW


 Cathy Doll : Water Splash Essence With L- glutathione 

A product review on this Thai-product that is very Practical and delivers its claims. Read the Cathy Doll Review Below



Cathy Doll : Water Splash Essence 

( photo-grab on google  )


DISCLAIMER
I'm not paid nor any-way connected to the product being reviewed. All my views here are all based on my personal experiences that is why I can give you a guarantee that I'm giving an Honest Review.

LITTLE INFO ABOUT MY SKIN :

Since I've entered my 20's i have been breaking out to no end. I got to the point that i went to a dermatology to ask for help, tried putting layers and layers of concealer that could hide my pimples and scars. It was really frustrating since I have never had this type of triggered skin before that is why I'am very keen on Skincare.

INTRODUCTION :
Since I'm on my Korean Skincare routine I have been very frugal on spending for my products. Since essence is known for korean skincare products I've only been spending time in korean store which sells them but on a very high-scale price. So I'm on my adventure to find an essence when I came across 7-11. I was only buying drinks but the Soap section got my attention. I saw couple of Cathy Doll Products available ( my inner maarte told me to come forward and I DID ) I saw that it is a 
Thai-Brand skincare? ( correct me if I'm wrong :) ). So anyway I saw the word ESSENCE and Tadaaah Im paying it by the counter already hahaha. 

So by the way, What is an Essence? We all want to know what is this for and its difference with Serum. On my Journey for my Skincare I'm also confuse on this product. 

Essence 
  • has a watery consistency that has nutrients to replace the nutrients that were washed out by toners and cleansing. It is a deep in the skin formula that can Immediately hydrate the skin. Asian Women have sworn by this product.
Where to Buy : 7-11 or Watsons


Packaging : Cute

  • I like how Visual this product is
  • Not all information are in English

Price : Php 49.00

Product Claims : Quick step whitening


VERDICT : 
Cathy Doll : Water Splash Essence 
Cathy Doll : Water Splash Essence 





( actual photo )

  • Its Magic! it's first in a Cream Consistency but once patted or rub on skin it turns water!
  • Smell is okay 
  • little goes a long way due to its cream-turned-water powers

How to use :

Basic Skin Care

  1.  Clean face first
  2. Toner / Deep cleanser ( Eskinol )
  3. Tap Cathy Doll : Water Splash Essence on the skin/face until it turns water
  4. moisturizer / sunblock
What Sayn Say ( FINAL VERDICT ) :

  • reasonable price
  • instant whitening effect
  • dries fast which is good sign
  • accessible stores
RATING : 4.5 / 5.00

Will Buy it Again? : Yes! The first  tap on the skin you can easily see the effect of the product. And it is a dupe for other korean skin care brand that are too pricey for people who are trying to be practical with their regime :)

Check out my other Blogs on Korean Skincare

  • Cathy Doll : Water Splash Essence With L- glutathione REVIEW
  • Lily's Touch Miracle Cream Review

Comments

  1. that is really a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogging simple but very accurate info many thanks for sharing hope to read more 부산달리기

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I tried Crystal Infinity: Bleaching Scrub for 7 days! Is it a Buy or a Bye?

MEGAN: Affordable Blackhead Removal Mask