Lily's Touch Miracle Cream Review


What Sayn Says : Lily's Touch Miracle Cream Review 

An honest review on this Rave-about skincare by the stars, Lilys Touch Miracle Cream. Read for my personal review below



Lily's Touch Miracle Cream

( My actual photo )

DISCLAIMER
I'm not paid nor any-way connected to the product being reviewed. All my views here are all based on my personal experiences that is why I can give you a guarantee that I'm giving an Honest Review.

LITTLE INFO ABOUT MY SKIN :

Since I've entered my 20's i have been breaking out to no end. I got to the point that i went to a dermatology to ask for help, tried putting layers and layers of concealer that could hide my pimples and scars. It was really frustrating since I have never had this type of triggered skin before that is why I'am very keen on Skincare.

INTRODUCTION :

So anyway I'm back for another skincare review and its about the Lily's Miracle Cream.
For the past months I have been very curious about this products because I once saw it on Instagram being endorsed by a female/male celebrities. I got hyped because some bloggers are also raving about it so I saved up money from my daily baon ( allowance ) and bought this online.

PRODUCT REVIEW :
Lily's Touch Miracle Cream

( bare face + look of the product )

Lily's Touch Miracle Cream

( product labels )

Lily's Touch Miracle Cream

( product underneath )


Where to Buy : I bought mine in Shopee App.
  
 I was really happy that I have found it on Shopee because I like how convenient the App is for an On-the-go student like myself. The FREE SHIPPING FEE is a PLUS and not to mention HUGE DISCOUNTS!

Packaging : Simple but unsanitary ( lol )

  • wish it was on a Pump bottle but hey almost all moisturizers and creams are on this type of container 😨
  • I like the orange color of this product it makes me feel the "organic " vibes of it
  • Clear bottle. You could easily see if you're halfway finishing the product
  • Directions / Cautions / Ingredients / Descriptions are there. Plain simple and easy to read.
Price : Php 450.00 for 50ml

Pricey right? Here's the secret. I usually buy it on Shopee ( app known for many discounts  ). I bought mine for only Php 300.00 ! and what's great about it? I got 2 bundles of Lilys Touch Kojic Soap with it! LUPET DIBA?! ( cool right?! ). 

NOTE : for me as an online buyer I always buy products from Shopee's Preferred sellers. This are accounts whom Shopee recognizes as legit accounts.



Lily's Touch Miracle Cream Claims :
  • Great for Wrinkles
  • Uneven skin / Whitening
  • Dark Under Eye / Under Arm / Knee
  • Dry Skin
  • Acne/ Blemishes / Breakouts
  • Rashes
Verdict : 

Lily's Touch Miracle Cream

  • Thick Consistency
  • Smells like Melon? Something fruity and relaxing :)
Lily's Touch Miracle Cream

Lily's Touch Miracle Cream
  • The amount that i had on my finger is the same amount on my face! A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAAAAY 
  • Has SUNBLOCK!!!

How to use :

Basic Skin Care

  1.  Clean face first
  2. Toner / Deep cleanser ( Eskinol ) 
  3. Moisturizer
  4. Lilys Touch Miracle Cream


Korean Skin Care

  1.  Clean face first / double clense if doing korean skin care routine  
  2. Toner followed by essence or serum ( essence and serum are OPTIONAL )
  3. Face Mask ( for night regime )
  4. Moisturizer
  5. Lilys Touch Miracle Cream

What Sayn Say ( FINAL VERDICT ) :

( BEFORE )




 ( AFTER )



  • Thick Consistency is a Plus for the Sunblock Properties
  • Love the melon like smell
  • Good price for an Organic brand
  • I can see the whitening effects on my blemishes! 
  • can be use for day and night
  • A bottle of 50 ml can last a month
RATING : 5.00 / 5.00

Will Buy it Again? : Yes!  Can definitely the effect on it on my skin. Also I love that it has a sunblock properties that could help in our Bi-polar weather.

Check out my other Blogs on Korean Skincare

  • Cathy Doll : Water Splash Essence With L- glutathione REVIEW

  • Lululun Face Mask Review






Comments

  1. Soap your way to a fairer and flawless skin. Check out these amazing soaps that are surely effective. Try it now and see the difference.


    Visit http://www.thefunstuffshop.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I tried Crystal Infinity: Bleaching Scrub for 7 days! Is it a Buy or a Bye?

MEGAN: Affordable Blackhead Removal Mask

Cathy Doll : Water Splash Essence With L- glutathione REVIEW