WEDO Shop : Face Mask Review







WEDO Shop : Face Mask Review

Face mask has been the rave of the town for Skincare and WEDO Shop has one of the most affordable Face mask in the Market

WEDO Shop's Peach Blossom Tendering & Beautifying Face Mask.
WEDO Shop's Peach Blossom Tendering & Beautifying Face Mask. 





INTRODUCTION :

Korean Mask is a massive must have for Daily Skincare, problem is brands like Etude, Innis Free, Skinfood , Faceshop and many more are a bit pricey. Face mask ranges from 150 and Up and for a student it is really hard to get that moisturized face without spending much. 

I encountered XIMISO ( its like MUMUSO , MINISO ) in our local mall in Makati. They have this Korean variety of makeup and skincare. What caught my attention are the face mask. I have scanned the packages and it look good for a consumer what's best is the Price!

Today I will be Reviewing WEDO Shop's Peach Blossom Tendering & Beautifying Face Mask. Read and find out my review and verdict. 😄


PRODUCT REVIEW :



Back

front

( My Actual Photos )

I got the mask on Tendering and Beautifying 

Where to Buy :  Bought this in XIMISO ( in Guadalupe Mall )

Ximiso is one of the affordable korean stores here in Manila. Funny how close their logo is with MINISO so first i was really confused if it was a Typo 😅

Packaging : Cute with Cherry Blossom Design
  • Some words are in Korean and some are in English
Price :  Php 95.00 


  •          Php 95.00 for 3 PIECES!!! its a Good deal for a Korean Brand Face Mask
How to use :  



  1.  Clean face first / double clense if doing korean skin care routine  
  2. Toner followed by essence or serum ( essence and serum are OPTIONAL )
  3. Get the product ( one piece ) inside the pack
  4. wait for 15-20 minutes ( lol I usually go for 45 mins if youre stubborn as me )
  5.  pat face with CLEAN Fingers for the product to fully absorb
  6. Put night cream /moisturizer
Verdict : 


face before


With the Mask


  • the face mask is very thin. 
  • more moisturizing products. It really was soaked


What Sayn Say ( FINAL VERDICT ) :

  • i like how many products / essence where there in the mask it was very worth it
  • Thin and easy to use
  • I like the price it is very affordable
  • it was OKAY for a face mask. No sudden change after 1 use
RATING : 3.8 / 5.00

Will Buy it Again? : Yes! because if I'm on a tight budget I can still pursue my face mask challenge

Check out my other Blogs on Korean Skincare

  • Cathy Doll : Water Splash Essence With L- glutathione REVIEW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I tried Crystal Infinity: Bleaching Scrub for 7 days! Is it a Buy or a Bye?

MEGAN: Affordable Blackhead Removal Mask

Cathy Doll : Water Splash Essence With L- glutathione REVIEW